Medicalis Ambassadors are enthusiastic international students from different countries who want to promote Medicalis worldwide. Ambassadors play an essential role in the organization of Medicalis, basically they are part of the Organizing Committee. They do a great job in helping with the promotion not only in their own faculty, but also in different faculties of their own country.
You can apply by accessing this -- > link !!!
Tasks of a Medicalis Ambassador:
· You would have to stay in touch with the Organizing Committee throughout the whole year.
· You would have to keep in touch with students from your Faculty and University.
· You would have to share information about Medicalis in student mailing lists, forums, blogs, groups and Facebook pages.
· You would have to promote Medicalis in your university and public places using posters and flyers that we will send you.
Benefits of a Medicalis Ambassador:
· You will be part of an international team who shares the values of research, scientific progress and help us improve the standards of our congress.
· You will be personally invited to Medicalis.
· If you get five or more friends to join us, you can attend the congress free of charge for option 3.
· You will be mentioned on our website and also in the Abstract book of Medicalis.
· You will receive a certificate recognizing your support and involvement.
· You will have the chance to be a Medicalis Ambassador for a second year.
The Ambassador submission deadline is on the 11th of March!